Alert Sentry Introduces Cutting-Edge Advancements to their line of iSAFE Mobile Personal Emergency Response Systems
To call for help, users simply push the easy-to-find button and are immediately connected via two-way communication to Alert Sentry’s US-based Call Center. For added support and security, a text message is also sent out to the user’s predetermined contacts to notify them that their loved one or client has issued a call for help. The cutting-edge audio capabilities on the new iSAFE units are clear, loud, and allow users to speak with Alert Sentry’s trained Call Center operators with ease and clarity.
- GPS Location sends the user’s location directly to the monitoring center
- Connectivity to a nationwide 3G wireless network keeping users safe in all 50 states
- Extended battery life of up to 72 hours
- Crystal clear audio quality
iSAFE Plus includes all of the above, plus:
- The ability to Locate Loved One (LLO) by checking the unit’s location
- Fall detection capabilities, which place an automatic call to the Call Center if the device’s motion sensors detect a fall
- A Geo-Fencing feature which notifies loved ones or caregivers if the user travels outside their pre-programmed “safe zone”
- A ring on request feature to help users find their responders should they be misplaced
Alert Sentry’s iSAFE and iSAFE Plus are available for purchase at http://alertsentry.com.
ABOUT ALERT SENTRY
Since its 2003 founding, Alert Sentry has focused on keeping people safe both at home and on the go. Alert Sentry offers a complete line of Personal Emergency Response Systems including the market’s most advanced MPERS; the iSAFE and the iSAFE Plus. Alert Sentry offers the best systems at the most affordable prices.
Alert Sentry operates through a nationwide dealer network. Authorized dealers provide their customers with the full line of Alert Sentry PERS and MPERS devices while receiving full support and customer service from the Alert Sentry team. To learn more about our constantly expanding dealer network, contact our headquarters.